The Power to Effect Change
The Anti-Bully Crusaders Project is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing educational opportunities and support systems that enhance the future and impact the lives of our young people. Our goal is to empower those who are affected by the bully situation—to find ways to build a safer and more loving society for all. We have developed a groundbreaking program that will change the landscape of our communities. The ABC program nurtures personal development and fosters a community environment, complementing the positive programming objectives of the schools and communities that adopt it. Our program has been tried and tested. It has extraordinary possibilities and helps to solve two of the world’s most critical issues-Bullying and Violence!
The number of bullying-related suicides in America are startling. Acts of cruelty, intimidation, and violence among our young people are at an all-time high. While mitigating factors contribute to this problem, it is our mission to focus on the solutions. We can no longer sit aside and do nothing while our young people continue to lose their lives as a result of senseless acts of violence. We must take action. Something is clearly broken and needs to be fixed. But what? And how? The Antibully Crusaders Organization has the proactive solution. ABC offers schools, students, and their community an opportunity to participate in our Anti-bullying Interactive Workshops and Power Action Seminars to bring about a healthy change and routine into lives.
Acts of bullying, cruelty, intimation and violence among our young people are at an all time high. According to the statistics reported by ABC News, Stopbullying.gov, and Educationcorner.com:
- 90% of students in grades 4-8 report have been harassed or bullied.
- 28% of students in grades 6-12 experience bullying.
- 20% of students in grades 9-12 experience bullying.
- Over 160,000 kids refuse to go to school each day for fear of being bullied.
- 70.6% of students report having witnessed bullying in their school–and over 71% say bullying is a problem.
- Over 10% of students who drop out of school do so due to being bullied repeatedly.
- Each month 282,000 students are physically assaulted in some way in secondary schools throughout the United States–and the number is growing.
- Statistics suggest that revenge [due to bullying] is the number one motivator for school shootings in the U.S.
- 86% of students surveyed said, “other kids picking on them, making fun of them or bullying them” is the number one reason that teenagers turn to lethal violence at school.
- Nearly 75% of school shootings have been linked to harassment and bullying.
- 87% of students surveyed report that bullying is the primary motivator school shootings.
- 64% of students who are bullied do not report it.
The Solution: “Implement ABC Workshops”
To combat this problem, ABC has developed a groundbreaking interactive experiential workshop. Designed to eradicate the enormous outbreak of bullying in America and around the world. ABC brings participants together in a 30-session workshop. Each lesson and exercise will help develop and cultivate cognitive skills in a fun entertaining way. It is designed for facilitators to interactively work with young people through mutual voluntary participation.
This experience is often life-altering and allows participants to gain information and insight, rethink what has been learned in the sessions, and put it into application. Our therapeutic self-help curriculum provides participants with the personal skills and necessary tools to develop a positive attitude towards acceptance, peace and tolerance. It not only equips the student with the necessary knowledge, it also provides parents and teachers the support needed to reinforce the lessons learned by the student. Our goal is to make every school a BULLY FREE SAFE ZONE.
Meet the ABC Team
Bully Free Safe Zone Live Summit and Virtual Concert
Latest Blog & News Event
PLATFORM TO COMBAT BULLYING.
MICHIGAN HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE USES PLATFORM TO COMBAT BULLYING.
ANTI-BULLYING PROJECT TO CHANGE, SAVE LIVES
LEROY WASHINGTON, DAUGHTER CO-FOUND NATL. ANTI-BULLYING PROJECT TO CHANGE, SAVE LIVES
VOD Interviews Women Who Rock!
VOD Interviews Women Who Rock! FOUNDERS OF THE NATIONAL ANTI-BULLY CRUSADERS ORGANIZATION
Lauren Washington speaks out against bullying
Bullying has become a major issue in America. Kids are dealing with bullying with it not just in the classroom but also on the internet.